Following an accident or injury, it can be confusing to know which steps to take. But when you’re injured, every minute and every hour counts. Delays often give negligent parties an advantage.
The first thing to do is to schedule a consultation with The Law Office of Michelle Gershen. Our consultations are private and are protected under client confidentiality and the Attorney-Client privilege. The Law Office of Michelle Gershen will examine the circumstances surrounding your injury and advise you on the best way to proceed. We immediately put our experience and reputation as car accident litigators and negotiators to work for you.
The purpose of the initial consultation and case evaluation is twofold:
- We want to assess the extent of your legal problem and determine what, if anything, can be done.
- We want to determine if The Law Office of Michelle Gershen is the right firm to represent you.
Two Ways to Schedule Your Consultation
The only way to really know whether we are the right law firm for you is to talk to us. You can contact us in one of two ways:
- Submit this online Contact Form. We will review it and respond within 24 hours.
- Call us directly at (619) 768-0848.
What to Bring to Your Car accident Consultation
Being prepared for your consultation is important. Please gather and bring as many of the following documents and information with you, if available:
- A copy of the accident report
- Names addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses
- All insurance information that might apply (automotive insurance, home, etc.)
- Any receipts for medication, medical bills or medical records
- Any letters or documents from an insurance adjuster or insurance company
To schedule your free consultation contact Michelle Gershen today. No matter your case type, she is here and ready to help you fight.
Case Size Does Not Matter
Whether you were involved in a fender bender where you sustained minor injuries or you suffered serious injuries in a construction accident, Michelle Gershen is here to help with your case.
Unique Knowledge of Insurance Defense
Michelle Gershen worked on the side of the defense for more than 25 years and has a unique knowledge of how to defend your case against insurance companies.
Speak Directly with Your Lawyer
At The Law Office of Michelle Gershen, you work directly with Michelle on your case and receive personalized service tailored to your specific case.
At the Law Office of Michelle Gershen, we understand that that legal system can be daunting. As your attorney, we will guide you every step of the way. The following is an overview of the key steps in our process:
Free Consultation & Case Evaluation – We evaluate all of the relevant facts surrounding your injury and work with you to determine whether or not you have a viable case.
- Fee Agreement – If we decide to take your case, we will discuss fees up front, provide you with a written fee agreement, and review it with you in detail so you understand these important details.
- Preparation – We will then start work to prepare your case. During this phase, we will conduct additional research, perform an additional investigation if necessary, and file a lawsuit with the appropriate court.
- Discovery –We work with you to gather information about your background, your injury and the accident or circumstances that caused it. We will conduct depositions and other discovery to prepare the case for trial.
- Trial – Your case will go to a jury trial if a settlement is not reached.
After an injury, every moment matters. Michelle is here and ready to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.